- The deductible amount for the partly and fully comprehensive insurance is € 1500.- per damage.
- Please note that a vehicle group can have different vehicle models. Only a group can be reserved, not a certain vehicle model within a group.
- The minimum age of Tenant and the drivers shall be 25 years of age and must have been in possession of the driving licence for at least three years.
- A special authorization is needed if clients wish to travel to certain states. This authorization has to be signed in the station when they pick-up the vehicle.
- The entry to the following countries and territories is allowed only with authorization: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegowina, Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia
- The entry to the following countries and territories is not allowed: All Eastern and Non-European countries not listed above like Belarus, Bulgaria, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Morocco, Moldavia, Russia, Romania, Syria, Tunissia, Turkey, Ukraine.
For countries not listed here, please ask.
- Please note that it can be more difficult to get help in case of an accident or technical problems when clients travel to Eastern European or Non-European countries.
- The opening hours of DRM Head Office are as follows:
From January to March and from October to December: Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00 hrs.
From April to September: Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 18.00 hrs.
From April to September: Saturday from 09.00 to 11.00 (only on request, 75.00€ extra fee)
- The pick-up and drop-off times in our depots are as follows:
From January to March and from October to December:
Pick-up: Monday to Friday from 15.00 to 16.00 hrs.
Drop-off: Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 11.00 hrs.
From April to September:
Pick-up: Monday to Friday from 15.00 to 17.00 hrs.
Drop-off: Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 10.00 hrs.
Saturday: pick-up and drop-off at 10.00 hrs.
Pick-ups and drop-offs outside regular times can be scheduled in advanced with an extra charge.
If clients wish to pick-up in the morning or drop-off in the afternoon, we have to charge one extra day.
The detailed explanation and demonstration on the use of the vehicle will take about 1 hour and is only possible in German or English.
- The security deposit of € 1.500 can be paid with credit card (VISA o MASTERCARD no AMEX, no Diners accepted) when client picks up the vehicle or transferred one week prior to pick-up. This deposit will be refunded to the credit card account by the head office if vehicle return in good conditions. This process can take 10-14 labour days for organizational reasons.
- Vehicles must be returned the day and time specified on the rental contract, with full fuel tank, in the same clean conditions (interior and WC) as received.
- Please note that Austria has a special highway toll fee for vehicles over 3.5tons (“go-box”). Detailed information will be provided to customers prior to pick-up.
- Payment 100% latest 30 days prior to the pick-up, otherwise the reservation expires automatically and the vehicle will be released for other reservations.
- Cancellation fees:
Until 50 days before pick-up: 10% of the total amount.
From 49 to 15 days before pick-up: 50% of the total amount.
From 14 to 1 day prior to pick-up on: 80% of the total amount.
From the day of pick-up on: 95% of the total amount.
- Long time discounts:
From 35 rental days on 5% of daily rates
From 60 rental days on 8% of daily rates
From 120 rental days on 10% of daily rates
- At time of signing the contract you will also sign the ” check-out list ” with the rental company on which any damage or comment about the vehicle should be indicated on keeping a copy with you. – it is important to check the interior and exterior of the vehicle to avoid that at time of drop-off you could be responsible for any damage not caused by you.
- Vehicles are not allowed to travel out of the European Union plus Switzerland and Norway as insurance companies do not offer coverage out of that territory.