These conditions of use and reservation state the terms and conditions of access and use of www.caravaneuropa.com , as well as the reservations made through this page and therefore the user should read and accept them in order to use all the services and information provided on this web portal..
None of the content on this website may be reproduced without a prior written permission.
caravaneuropa.com caravaneuropa.com is owned by CARAVAN RENTAL S.L.domiciled in C/ Catamarán 24, Urb. Retamar, CP. 29130 Alhaurín de la Torre (Málaga). C.I.F.: B93097814, Registered in the Companies Registry of Málaga: Registro Mercantil de Málaga Tomo 4825, Libro 3733, Folio 1, Hoja MA-107326, Inscrip. 1
Telephone. 95 241 53 08
Fax. 95 241 32 55
II. SERVICES AND INFORMATION
- At CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. we are agents for different European companies of recognized reliability in the motor home rental, therefore our work consists of dealing with the reservations of motor homes in the European countries shown on this web page.
- In accordance with the before mentioned , CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. would like to inform you that the party you reserve and hire the motor home from is the company owner (himself), who will deliver the vehicle when the corresponding rental contract is executed.Definitions: The Company that owns the vehicle (will hereinafter be called the “lessor”) and the customer (will hereinafter be called “lessee”).
- CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. reserves the right to alter the contents, conditions and services included in this web page therefore, it is recommended to periodically look up these conditions because they might have been altered.
- CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. puts a lot of effort to ensure that the information offered on this web is truthful, and contains no misprints. In the event that at any there would be any mistake of that kind always beyond the control of CARAVAN RENTAL S.L., they would be corrected straightaway. If there should be any misprints in some of the prices, conditions and/or information shown on the page, and if the lessee had already decided to rent the motor home, he would be informed about the mistake in the offer that he receives fromCARAVAN RENTAL S.L. and would be able to cancel the reservation without any cost.
III. APPLICABLE TAXES
The prices shown on the web page of CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. include the Value Added Tax (VAT), which in your case should be applied.
IV. THE PROCEDURE TO MAKE A RESERVATION, CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT
- Before you proceed to make a reservation, we expressly recommend to carefully read the existing links on that site that contain the hiring conditions of the rental companies- owners of the motor homes in each country.
- Once you have chosen the type of motor home, and the destination together with the extras you want, please get in touch with us through the relevant form, by mail, fax or telephone, and we will inform you about the availability of the vehicles and about any other doubts you might have. We will send you a detailed offer together with the general conditions of the lessors in the original language of the country where you are making the reservation, or in English.
- The reservation request will be made in writing, either by filling out the form.doc or the printed form to be sent by e-mail or fax to CARAVAN RENTAL S.L..
- Once your request has reached us and on receipt of the payment of 35% of the total amount, CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. will send you a confirmation of reservation. At the same time together with the confirmation you will receive the conditions of the rental contract of the companies that hire the vehicle, also published on this page.
- The rest of the amount will be paid according to the conditions of the lessor. These conditions are detailed in the pages corresponding to the each of the countries.
V. CHANGES/ MODIFICATIONS OF RESERVATIONS
Any change and / or modification of an already confirmed reservation will increase the rental charges, according to the prices listed in the section “accessories and extras” in the pages that correspond to each of the countries.
VI. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS
- In the event of a cancellation of an already executed reservation, the generated costs will be the ones specified in the rental conditions at the corresponding page of the country for which the reservation has been made.
- If a force majeure event occurs and the lessor is forced to cancel a reservation, the client would be entitled to a full refund of the amount subject of prepayment, unless the lessee would accept the alternative of a similar or a higher standard motor home offered to him, whether this may be with the same or another rental company.
- Returning the vehicle in advance does not entitle to a refund or a reimbursement of the rental fee.
VII. CLIENT/ LESSEE OBLIGATIONS
The client/ lessee commits himself to provide truthful information about the requested data on the reservation form, at all times. Those details will only be used for the reservation procedures by the company renting out the vehicle.
VIII. DELIVER AND RETURN VEHICLES
- The delivery and the return of the vehicles takes place at the premises of the lessor, the address will be provided on your reservation confirmation.
- A joint inspection (by the lessee and the employees of the rental company) will be performed at the time of delivery, after which they will sign the consent form and the rental contract.The client shall then pay a security deposit fee. At the same time the lessee will be informed how the vehicle works.
- When the vehicle is returned it will be inspected by the lessor to check its condition, therefore the lessee will be held responsible for any external or internal damage that is not listed in the inspection release form.
- The times of pickup and return are those shown in the conditions of the rental companies, published in the page corresponding to each of the offering countries.
IX. RESPONSIBILITY OF CARAVAN RENTAL S.L.
- CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. acts as an agent for information and reservation procedures, therefore it does not assume responsibility for any incidents, irregularity or deficiencies of the vehicles, or any malfunction or for breakdown, robbery or theft of the vehicle and its contents.
- Any of the herein before mentioned incidents or any other kind of incidents that are not related with the procedure of reservation shall be settled between the lessor and the lessee of the vehicle. Therefore any damage either internal or external, as well as any omission, breach of obligation and /or conditions of the rental contract shall be settled between the lessor and the lessee.
X. SECURITY AND CONFIDENCIALITY
- CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. ensures the security and confidentiality in all the reservation procedures, all the operations are made through a secure server.
- All the personal details provided to CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. by the lessee will be included in a data file with personal information created and kept under the responsibility ofCARAVAN RENTAL S.L..
- In compliance with the Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December on Protection of Personal Data, the lessee may exercise his right of access, cancellation and opposition over his personal information, at all times, informing CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. in writing, the address shown on the web page.
XI. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND RELEVANT JURISDICTION
The procedures for the reservations made through CARAVAN RENTAL S.L. are submitted to the Spanish legislation. In the event of a dispute or a disagreement over the applicable jurisdiction, the courts of Málaga shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
XII. NULLITY AND UNENFORCEABILITY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any clause (provision) included in these Conditions shall be declared fully or partially null and void or unenforceable, such invalidity or ineffectiveness only affects that clause (provision) or part thereof, which results in making it null and void or unenforceable, the remaining Conditions not affected by the clause shall remain binding, regarding that clause as not included in whole or in part.